Originally developed for NASA’s space shuttle missions, ZipNut technology is now applied on terra firma in a wide variety of industries and in applications where speed, accuracy, and reliability are not only vital, but often life-saving.
Threads have their benefits: they are stronger, more reliable, and allow for minute measurement changes.
- The fast and easy way to pull, align or mate flanges on land or underwater at any depth.
- LARGEST load capacity pulling system in the industry.
- ZipNut® holds the load as the cylinder retracts.
- Quick release levers open and close puller bars for fast installation and removal.
- Hydraulic powered, 10,000 psi working pressure.
- Versatile: ROV’s, Hard Suits or Divers can operate the system at any depth.
- Easy to use: assembly pushes on and pulls off standard threaded rods.
- Available in 30-Ton 6? and 60-Ton 5? stroke models.
- Designed to use in multiple units with a single pump to provide uniform flange makeup.
- Simultaneously tensions multiple threaded fasteners in half the time required by conventional stud tensioners (eliminates manual rotation).
- Design allows for 100% stud coverage from one side of any ANSI or API flange.
- One piece installation: compact and light weight.
- Low-friction seals are self-lubricating and provide unlimited shelf life.
- Especially suited for wind turbine, subsea and nuclear applications.
+47 51 31 33 90
24 / 7
+47 913 68 858
Tom Kåre Gjerde
Tlf: +47 466 29 979
Torq/lite Europe AS is a complete supplier of mechanical, hydraulic Torque and Tensioner torque tools from Torqlite and Fastorq, and airpumps electrical, air and hand pums from Balckiron.